Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So Many Blessings!

48 - Seeing that tiny, little beating heart!

49 - Knowing that the baby is most likely a girl. I feel like I'm in on a big, cosmic secret!

50 - Watching my little baby moving around, kicking, and clenching her fists. It's amazing to almost get a glimpse of her personality already!

51 - Getting to pee after the ultrasound.

52 - A wonderful day out with my husband for his birthday!

53 - Eating embarrassing amounts of the best popcorn that ever existed at a little indie theatre.

54 - A baby boy that walks up to me regularly looking for hugs.



55 - A day out shopping with my big girl. Complete with new shoes and cinnamon buns.



56 - Plans to go camping this weekend!

57 - How much Judith loves and interacts with her little sister already.

58 - Tim Horton's Iced Cappuccinos.

59 - Butter. I could just eat a whole stick of it right now.

60 - Cheesecake for breakfast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your little maybe-lady!!!

ps- i regularly ate cheesecake for breakfast during my last pregnancy, :-)

b v said...

congrats !! you must be so excited .... we are also thinking abt baby no. 2 maybe next yr