Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy 30th Birthday to my Beloved, my Davey.















Times have been rough lately, but that doesn't affect our love, for which I am so grateful. No matter what happens in this life I know that as long as you live you will always love me and always be here with me. No one knows or understands me like you, and yet you still love me despite knowing the real me. You are patient with me and let me learn and heal at my own pace. You will leave me alone when I need it. You are forever encouraging me and seeing more in me than I think actually exists. I wouldn't be nearly as strong or confident as I am now if it weren't for you. You challenge me to constantly grow. You know what I like, and you know how to joke with me just right, which may be a small thing, but it means a lot. I don't think there is anyone else in the entire world that is totally on the same wavelength as us, and I love that we have that special, supernatural connection, that no one else can interfere with.

Thank you for the beautiful children, and for taking care of us. You are leading our family in the fear of God and it is very admirable. Your passion for God and the Truth is inspiring. I know that you will never give in to the status quo and never stop seeking, even though it is always against the flow. I find a lot of security in this.

I hope that this next year holds new things for you, and us as a family. I pray that God has good things in store for your 30th year, just as He has said.









1 comment:

Grace@ MammaInTheScene said...

some of those early dave photo's are awesome and by awesome i mean @\/\/3 s0/\/\3