Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oh the Suspense!

I have been following dooce.com for a while. Honestly, I'm not the hugest Heather Armstrong fan, but I can relate to her postpartum experience after her first child SO MUCH. When I first found her blog, I read through so many of her archived posts, I think I actually spent a couple weeks reading through every single tidbit she has written on depression. I love the way she writes too. It's probably why she is so popular.

Anyways, a while ago I thought of hopping off the Dooce bandwagon, and then she got pregnant again. So I kept reading, well, just the pregnancy-related posts anyway. I was really hoping that this time would go better for her.

Just recently she had her baby, and so far has written 2 blogs about it, but hasn't gotten to her actual birth story yet! I am seriously so excited to hear it now that I have read the first 2 parts leading up to it! Apparently towards the end of her pregnancy, she had a sudden urge to explore natural childbirth.

You can read part 1 here.

And part 2 here.

I am patiently waiting for part 3 (because really, who has much time with a newborn in the house?). I can't believe I am anticipating this so much!

1 comment:

Grace@ MammaInTheScene said...

ha ha! you couldn't have said it better! I feel the same way!