Thursday, July 30, 2009

Because Boys Can Be Butterflies Too...

My recent blessings:

61 - Getting out of the city so much lately.

62 - Children who love camping as much as me.

63 - Mountain air.

64 - Family times.



65 - Midwives.

66 - Fun times with friends.

67 - A week of nice weather.

68 - Fresh berries!

69 - Enjoying the sunshine out in the middle of a field.

70 - Great music on the college radio station.

71 - A Tim Horton's date with just Gideon.

72 - Gideon's endless joy.



73 - Finding an awesome pro-AP doctor!

74 - Judith's curls.

75 - Knowing that when I look back on my life when I'm old, I will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I didn't waste my life doing housework.

1 comment:

Grace@ MammaInTheScene said...

gideon makes a very handsome butterfly.

I love these thankful posts.