Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Judith!

Happy Birthday to the beautiful little girl who made me a mama.

A sneak peak from the inside (18ish weeks I think?).



A couple weeks before she was born (in Australia).



Freshly squeezed out.



A few days old.





One month old, Christmas day!



Two months old.



Three months old, and feeling 'cold' for the first time, as we moved back to Canada.



Six months old.



Eight months old.



One year old! She started walking exactly on her first birthday.



Eighteen months old.



Two years old!



Two and a half, hanging out with her new brother.



THREE YEARS OLD!





You can read Judith's birth story here, if you like.

I love my little girl! The last 3 years have gone by so quickly. Thank you, Judith, for teaching me how to be a mama, and showing me who I really am.