Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Heart My Slow Cooker

I got a recipe book for slow cookers last Sunday when we had a big outing to the mall, and it has made my week wonderful. I have been SO busy this week, but my dinners have been AWESOME and it's nice not having to rush around in the afternoon and try to get supper together on time while dealing with the kids' issues and my own tiredness. I have more time in the mornings anyway, and it's less stressful doing food prep then. My landlords upstairs must hate me though, jealous of all the wonderful smells that flood the entire house all day as it cooks. It is so great coming home from a long day out and smelling dinner already cooking though!

I am so feeling the slow cooker love!

1 comment:

Grace@ MammaInTheScene said...

me=jealous

I want a slow cooker...so....bad...