Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday, Gideon!



I can't believe my little man is 3!

Here is his birth story, in case you haven't read it, or would like a refresher. =)

http://judithsmama.blogspot.com/2008/09/gideons-birth-story.html

Gideon is my sensitive child. He can be intense at times, but he also loves deeply and it's so sweet. He likes things to be "just right". He has excellent pitch, and we think he will have a talent for music. He loves animals, I hope we can get him a pet some day. He also loves the computer, and of course trains and cars and monster trucks. He has excellent fine motor skills, and loves to draw, although he can't catch or throw a ball to save his life. He just may end up being a nerd like his parents. He loves and idolizes his big sister, and often is sweet to his little sister (other times not so much). He loves life and is easily excited, is adorable beyond words, and I am SO blessed to be his mama!

I love you Gideon, happy birthday!

3 comments:

Graceful Oven said...

What a sweet heat!
happy birthday gideon.

Amy said...

Happy bday, Gid!

He's about the same age as my little Bela, who also loves deeply.

Ok, post that ice cream cake tutorial! Yum!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

how exciting!!!! Happy birthday Gideon!!