Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 1

Today Judith and I did the Shred at 4:00. My arms are jelly. My butt and legs are ok, I guess all those stairs do help. But seriously, I can hardly even pick up Ruthie! And the cardio killed me too, I actually had to stop a couple times, and normally I'm pretty good at pushing myself. I think it may have to do with the fact that between Gideon and Ruthie, I was up most of the night. It was a two-coffee morning!

I purged:

- A magnetic board (it's totally bent and all of the magnets have gone missing/drove me nuts anyway). TRASH

- A broken stick horse. TRASH

- A home made pillow (made from scrap materials) that didn't turn out well. TRASH

- A broken butterfly net. TRASH

- A plush banana from Calaway Park. DONATE

Laundry is done, and my chore will be done after the kids go to bed (assembling and putting out all the garbage and recycling).

I also talked to my mom on Skype, and took Gideon out and got his hair cut today. And Judith has told me that we are making cupcakes after dinner.

I'd say that Day 1 = Success.

No comments: