Thursday, January 28, 2010

1000 Gifts: 156 - 170

156 - Having to pay only $380 of the over $1500 it cost for all our dental work this week thanks to Dave's benefits.

157 - Money in the mail specifically for usage at Tim Hortons.

158 - The hammock's ability to get Ruthie to sleep for hours, up to 7 hours at night!

159 - Laughing with friends for the first time in a loooooooong time!

160 - Gideon's infatuation with robots.



161 - Finally getting the chip in my tooth fixed.

162 - Watching a beautiful sunrise over the city-scape (even though it meant I was up and out of the house earlier than I'd like, it was worth it).

163 - My mei tai.



164 - A friend who came and did my dishes after I had a really rough night with the kids.

165 - A recipe for chocolate chip cookie dough truffles, stay tuned for that! (Thanks Jess!)

166 - Snow that made the scenery out my window pretty (it's all the snow is good for IMO).



167 - Having a dryer on the days where I really don't have it in me to hang everything.

168 - Baking soda and vinegar. Man, they are awesome for everything!

169 - The sparkle in Ruthie's eyes.



170 - Meal plans, I'd be so lost without them!

Now a message from Gideon, who has been sitting on my lap the whole time, desperately trying to communicate with you, it would seem:

mdcccccccccccccccccccccccccccvvxxxzn jjjjjj''' bbvvvcvcb;


(He has taken an interest in the computer this week, and he can already maneuver the mouse and click on things! And he loves to sing the ABC song while pretending to type!)

No comments: