Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'd Say They're More Than Good...

So Gideon got to try out his Goodmamas yesterday. Wow, I was impressed! He had one on from about 9:30 or 10 am until after his nap at 4, when he had a poop. Normally he would have soaked 2 BumGenius' in that time frame. When I changed him, the actual diaper wasn't even wet! Just the inner lining was. He could have got away without even wearing a cover that whole time! And trust me, he is a heavy wetter! I can totally see how these diapers combined with wool covers would be the epitome of diaper zen, lol. Gideon wore the other Goodmama from when he got changed at 4 until bedtime at 8, and it basically felt bone dry too! Seriously, these diapers have ROAD TRIP written all over them!



Now if only I had the funds to have a complete stash of these! I can dream...

Oh, the Kelly of 10 years ago would be so ashamed! Hahaha.

2 comments:

VanessaKim said...

Oh yes..my dream stash would be goodmamas & wool.

xmomx said...

I still haven't tried mine. lol. Maybe I'll prep it today. :)