Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Little Dancing Queen

Judith has been going to her dance class every Saturday since September, and she loves it. It's totally her "thing". She's actually quite upset that it doesn't run over the summer.



On June 18, her dance studio put on a performance downtown, at a big, professional theatre. She was so excited to dance in front of so many people! And she did so well. She had the hugest smile on her face the whole time! We weren't allowed any cameras of any kind in there, unfortunately. But I did order the DVD, so hopefully once I get that (apparently in August?!?!), I can somehow post at least her dance. I was so proud of her, I totally cried.

Here are some photos of her at home after her big performance:

Her roses, that she broke by accident.



Her trophy (all the little kids got one).



The next day, to celebrate Judith wanted sushi, seaweed, and ice cream.





Very happy times indeed.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Judith you are such a beautiful little sweetie!