Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yep, it's my birthday. Tonight I am hanging out with a few of my favourite ladies. Not totally sure what all we will do, but I'm happy just to have their company. I'm very excited!

A little while ago I was given some money, and decided to splurge (if you can call $40 for a pair of pants a splurge, it is for me as I never really buy clothing new). I bought these from one of my favourite sellers on Etsy, cocoricooo. I loooove them! They are so light and comfortable, and for once the perfect length! Gotta love short Thai people! And I think they are so beautiful. They show off my big hips, and I've heard many times that short people shouldn't wear baggy pants, but WHO CARES. I love them and they are amazing. The best part is they have an elastic waist band so they are great for the baby years. And they will still fit if I ever get skinny again too, haha.





Speaking of hips, I need to go get me an ice cream cake!

2 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

hehee yey for hips right? Happy birthday!

Sara said...

Ooooh very comfy and cute!