Friday, July 2, 2010

No More Mrs. Soccer Mom



Phew! I survived. Honestly, I didn't know what I was doing the whole time. I still find sports in general kind of intimidating. But I lived! And the kids were so cute. I mostly kept them from running away or killing each other (kid skills I do have!), and the other coach did the actual soccer stuff. Oh, and I also kept track of time and rotating the kids on the field (we just played 3 on 3 plus goalies, so all the kids got to touch the ball more). So hopefully that made me important enough. Judith had a blast, and I guess in the end that's all that matters. She is sad that her soccer season is over, and wants to play next year. Hopefully there are more volunteers next year for coaches, I don't really want to do it again, although I am sometimes a sucker when people ask for volunteers...

Anyway, here are some photos from our season, and year-end wind-up party:





Judith was #3.





She was very excited to get a medal, face paint, tattoos, and a popsicle!

No comments: