Monday, May 24, 2010

Simple Woman's Day Book - Week 9

So, I've kind of forgotten about this. Let's try it again...

Outside my window... It's beautiful! It has been rainy for the last week or so, now everything is wonderfully green!

I am thinking... That carpets were the worst idea ever.

I am thankful for... My dishwasher.

I am wearing... Pj pants and black t-shirt. OMG, exact same outfit as last time I posted this!

I am remembering... How much I love age 2. Seriously. I find 3.5+ to be much harder. 2 is just cute and fun. I loved Judith's age 2, and Gideon's is proving to be fun too! Ah, the cuteness! Even the tantrums are cute.

I am going... To enjoy visiting with my Mom and Grandma this week!

I am currently reading... A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller.

I am hoping... That this week is nice so we can go and do some fun things.

On my mind... How pointless it is trying to get the house in perfect shape, and how dirty our carpets still look despite being shampooed.

Noticing that... Ruthie is growing up way too quickly. In my head she's still 2-3 months, so I'm always amazed at how good she is with her hands and stuff. Then I realize, oh yeah, she's almost 6 months. 6 MONTHS?!?!

Pondering these words... "People who live good stories are too busy to write about them." ~Donald Miller

From the kitchen... Cleanliness. Sweet, sweet, temporary cleanliness.

Around the house... A disaster waiting to un-happen.

One of my favorite things... Snuggling with Ruthie at night as she plays with my hair.

From my picture journal... How cute is this?

No comments: