Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chop Chop is Gone


Very very sad. Judith was SO upset, I felt so terrible for her. She cried and cried and cried and I just had to hold her for a while. My heart was broken too, but I knew it was for the best. Chop Chop went to a new home, his new owner is a young girl with 2 female cats who is looking to find them a mate. She said we could have one of the kittens (a female!). Or if her cats don't like Chop Chop, he might be back! As sad as it was to see him go, at least I know that he will have fun at his new home ;). And the girl seemed really knowledgeable about cats, and she obviously really likes them, and he won't be tormented by children anymore. I really hope that he is happier there. I really did love him, but he just wasn't a good fit for our family. I am totally going to miss the cuddles, but not the cat scratches all over the kids. *sigh* I hope we did the right thing. Judith seemed to get over it quickly enough, although every so often she starts crying and says "I NEED THE BIG CHOP CHOP BACK!!!!!" (Because we've told her that we will get one of Chop Chop's babies). I hope that she isn't scarred for life.

1 comment:

tara said...

awww, that is a sad story.

you have to do what is best for your family although that can be hard.

sounds like Chop Chop is going to love his new home!