(I don't think Judith really understood what we were doing, and she had no attention span, but oh well, enjoy!)
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Put your underwear on.
2. What makes mommy happy?
3. What makes mommy sad?
Taking underwear off.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
Like a little girl.
6. How old is your mommy?
7. How tall is your mommy?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
I don't know.
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mommy really good at?
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
Lock the door. (I do often forget to lock the door, and then remember just as we are pulling away, so I have to stop and run back in)
13. What does your mommy do for a job?
14.What is your mommy's favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mommy?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I don't know. Can we watch Treehouse now?
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
FRIENDS! *she gave me a big hug*
19. How are you and your mommy different?
White? I can change colours. But this is getting old. (wtf?!?!)
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
When you sniff.
21. What does your mommy like most about your dad?
I don't know.
22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
Shawn & Pearl's (our cousins who babysit the kids)
A message from Judith (this is how I bribed her to participate): h777vvvvvvvvvvvvvv5vvvvvvv
rrrr55555555555cu5555ccccccccc555 ttttttttttttttttttttttttt gg gyyyyyyyyyyjujujujukujujjjjjujuuujjumjmummjuqwryy uugbbuuvyvyvycccctctcccccc77ciiiiiit6tgh h h yuutgtidizisof'flh.nhjhjjl,yhgGGGGGGGffffffffffft6ytuhjklh;hlh'h