Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Busted


Judith totally busted me for blasting through a yellow light the other day. She has been really interested in the red light/green light thing lately. She watches for all the lights and tells me whether to go or not. She doesn't really know what yellow means though. So when she saw a light go from green to yellow, and I sped up to get through it, she freaked out and screamed "RED MEANS STOP!" I explained to her that it wasn't red, but actually yellow, and tried to tell her what yellow means, but I don't think she got it, it's a bit too vague for her yet. She still likes the black-and-white answers in life.

But still, I was totally busted...

2 comments:

VanessaKim said...

Faith always tells me it's green & to go while it's still red, then laughs hysterically.
I really hope she's not trying to kill me...

Grace@ MammaInTheScene said...

hee hee.